A common fact is that the testosterone levels in men also reduce as they are getting older. Thus, the hormone therapy Utah is not going to do any replacement that is missing naturally. The Testosterone in men is needed for:
- Building muscle bulk
- Reproductive function
- Male sexual development
- Maintaining bone density
- Maintaining red blood cells healthy levels
The hormone’s natural decrease in men does not affect their overall health. It is just a matter of the aging process. However, the medical process does not accept this fact that the testosterone decreased levels do not affect.
Why Men Should Go for Hormone Therapy?
Some men have testosterone at unnaturally low levels. These men can certainly take the hormone therapy Utah and get benefitted. For instance, hypogonadism is a condition causing testosterone very low levels. This is the testicle’s dysfunction, and it prevents the body from manufacturing or generation the required testosterone amounts.
However, the only unsatisfactory point is whether the therapy of testosterone benefits men for whom the levels of testosterone have declined due to aging. There is not much evidence of the study to offer clear results.
Types of Men’s Hormone Therapy
The options for testosterone therapy available include:
- Testosterone patches that can be applied to your arms, back, abdomen, or buttocks. Make it a point to rotate the sites of application.
- Intramuscular injections that the doctors can inject into your buttock’s muscles once in two to three weeks.
- Topical gel to apply daily to your arms, shoulders, or abdomen.
Hormone therapy side effects with testosterone are a drawback. They may be minor, or some may experience serious issues.
- Frequent urination
- Fluid retention
The potential side effects may include:
- Sleep apnea worsening
- Breast enlargement
- Sperm count decrease
- Testicle size decreased
- Cholesterol levels increased
- Red blood cells number increase
Hormone therapy Utah for men is a helpful treatment when they have testosterone unnaturally low levels.